Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Haha...me online shopping again today & i found another attractive things to buy.

It is Eye Shadow! Walau eh..the color seem so nice & the price also reasonable.

This product have no brand & understand from seller that this product from Taiwan.

Although SHE have no name but I just cant stop thinking of HER & getting crazy on HER.

So i decided to own HER regardless about her name, her country & etc.

However, I have another PROBLEM, i cant made up my mind whether i want to buy A - 88 Color Eyeshadow Pallete or B - 120 Color Eye Shadow Pallete. Both color look so nice but i only can choose one. So i need more time to figure out but need to act fast as i can't wait to own HER right now.









88 Color Eye Shadow Palette







OR







120 Color Eye Shadow Palette











Without wasting too much of my time, finally i have decided to buy B - 120 Color Eye Shadow Palette as SHE have more colors. So I have bank in the money to the seller immediately at night 9.51PM. The seller immediately replied me that she have received the payment & the goods expected to arrive my place on 17/09. Awaiting desperately leh....

3 Comments:

  1. Sylvia said...
    wahhh..... beh tong .... lu ahh...
    Summer 夏天 said...
    Baru tahu...hahaha
    风信子 said...
    u need so many color meh? whole life also cannot finish lo...

Post a Comment